|CO||0 Vol to 10.50% Vol.|
|CO2||0 Vol to 21.0% Vol.|
|O2||0 Vol to 23 % Vol.|
|HC||0 PPM to 20000 PPM|
|RPM||200 to 9999|
|Lambda||0 to 9.999|
|NOX (Optional)||30 to 5000 PPM|
|Oil Temperature||30°C to 150°C|
|Power Supply||220 VAC 50Hz. -10%+15%|
BM7777 – Exhaust 5 Gas Analyser for Cars & LCVs
- SARV’s Exhaust gas analyzer is an Vehicle Emissions analyzer for control of exhaust gases from Petrol/CNG/LP engines.
- Testes 5 types of gases in exhaust emissions such as HC, O2, CO, CO2, NOX and Lambda to verify repairs and maintenance required in the vehicle.
- High quality microprocessor based instrument with combines optical precision.
- Option of adding Non Thermal Paper Printer for printing a record of the test results.
- Ability to operate on 220V AC or a 12DC vehicle battery.
- ARAI Approved
SKU: BM7777 Categories: Workshop Equipment for Passenger Cars, Diagnostic Equipment Tags: 5 Gas Analyser, Exhaust Gas Analyser